SERVICES & CONDITIONS
1. the application is made on the basis of the the description of services stated in this program. A registration becomes effective only after our written booking confirmation and the down payment made by you. Deposit amount is 10% of the tour price and is due within 10 days after receipt of the travel confirmation. After payment of the first part of the balance (according to the travel contract at the latest 6 weeks before the start of the trip) the travel documents will be sent. The second part of the balance is to be paid in EURO or USD in cash on site (Bali). The travel price is per person in a double room. For Individuals have the choice to book a ½ double room (arrangement of a travel partner by us possible) or a single room. For the Bali & Java Adventure Tour, camping is only possible in limited capacity, camping is only possible in 2 person tents.
2 The scope of the contractual services of the The service descriptions of the respective trip are exclusively binding for the scope of the contractual services of the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to make changes due to bad weather and environmental influences. reserved.
3. the daily arrangement of the tours and their can change according to given circumstances (e.g. weather).
4. withdrawal by the Traveler
The withdrawal from a trip becomes effective on the day when the participant's notice of withdrawal is received by the organizer in writing, including by e-mail. The following cancellation fees will be charged by the organizer in case of cancellation of the trip by the traveler charged: From the date of booking - 80 to 60 days before departure 10% of the tour price, 59 to 30 days before departure 30%, 29 to 15 days before departure 60%, 14 to 04 days before departure 90% and 03 days before the start of the trip 100% of the price of the trip. In order to protect the participants against losses from cancellations, we recommend a travel cancellation insurance. For the rest, you are free according to § 651 b BGB, you are free to name a suitable substitute participant in the event that you are unable to attend. Should it be possible for us to fill your place, any compensation received as a result will reduce your cancellation costs.
5. withdrawal by the Tour operator
Prerequisite for the implementation of a A minimum participation of 4 persons is required. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the organizer can cancel the trip up to 21 days before departure. The already paid deposit will be will be fully refunded, further claims do not exist.
6. we cannot assume liability for luggage We cannot assume liability for theft of luggage, as this risk is not insurable. We recommend that you take out your own luggage insurance.
a) The organizer is liable as a tour operator within the scope of the duty of care of a prudent businessman for the correctness of the descriptions of all travel services specified as well as conscientious travel preparation and handling of the trip.
b) The participant takes part in the trips at in particular, the participant is responsible for his driving behavior and compliance with the road traffic regulations and other local regulations concerning road traffic in the respective local regulations concerning road traffic. There is no helmet obligation in Indonesia, but it is recommended to bring a helmet.
c) We are not liable for damages caused by a participant to himself, other participants or third parties third parties due to a breach of the duty of care.
d) Each traveler is solely responsible for responsible for ensuring that he or she is in good health to meet the requirements of the booked trip.
9 Special outdoor risks
For all bike and trekking tours, It should be noted that especially in outdoor sports there is an increased risk of illness, accident and injury. (fall, risk of falling, falling rocks, infections, etc.), which even through careful care can not be completely reduced and excluded. This residual risk must be borne by the customer. It should also be noted that in nature, especially in remote in nature, especially in remote regions, due to technical and logistical difficulties, rescue and/or medical treatment possibilities may be very limited, so that even minor injuries or incidents injuries or incidents can have serious consequences. Here a considerable measure of personal responsibility and circumspection, an appropriate own tour preparation is presupposed by each participant. preparation is required. Participation in the tours is at your own responsibility and risk.
10 Warranty and Remedy
If, despite careful planning of our If, despite careful planning of our trips, there is cause for complaint, you have all the statutory warranty rights such as self-help, travel price reduction, compensation and termination of the contract, unless you culpably fail to report the defect directly to the tour guide or the tour operator. No remedy period is necessary if the remedy is is impossible, or is refused by us or the immediate remedy is required by a special interest of the traveler. Warranty claims must be made according to the legal regulation within an exclusion period of one month after the contractual end of the trip at Cocostravel Werner Duderstadt. After expiration of this period you can only make claims, if you were not culpably prevented. Warranty claims expire six months after the contractual end of the trip.
11. each participant needs a valid valid passport and is responsible for its regularity.
12. the invalidity of any part of these provisions shall not affect the legal validity of the remaining provisions. Verbal agreements require written confirmation by the organizer to be valid. organizer.